Gas and Power Engineering
The fuel and power engineering market is one of the most dynamic sectors of the Polish economy. The dynamic expansion of power engineering companies concerns issues of both technology and IT systems supporting technology management in almost each aspect.
WASKO S.A. has always put emphasis on the development of competencies in the area of core information management processes within infrastructural companies of the power engineering sector. Company’s knowledge and expertise has resulted in creation by WASKO S.A. of complex data communications solution best described by adjectives such as dedicated and innovative.
Systems for Distribution Systems Operators (DSO)
As a result of amendments to the Power engineering law and restructuring changes, the modern concept of OpenEye system supporting data management doming from dispersed and varied data sources proposed by WASKO S.A. has been in the centre of interest of DSO entities.
GazTel - dedicated solution from the OpenEye system family is a new, expanded version of the data gathering, monitoring and collection system, which fully supports the execution of the most core tasks of the Distribution System Operator in the scope of technical transmission of gas.
This is the only fully electronic dispatch system aimed at gas, power engineering, thermal engineering and water-sewage sectors. The system ensures complex management of information exchanged between traffic dispatchers, maintenance services and customers reporting faults in network operation.
System of complex support of services for electricity recipients. It supports customer services in both commercial and technological aspect necessary for efficient support of the sales process.
Solutions in the scope of control and measurement equipment and automatics
Over its 15 years of operations, WASKO S.A. has acquired competences and experience in the following service areas:
- construction and overhaul of gas network elements – reduction and measurement stations, distribution points, cut-off and letting equipment
- design and assembly of telemetric systems based on available utilities - pstn, gprs, gsm, radio
- installation of control and measurement equipment
- assembly and start-up of automation systems based on freely programmable controllers
- development of technical concepts for newly built installations and concepts for modernization and extension of existing facilities
- completion of complex design including arrangements and preparation of legal and technical documentation
- preparation of cost estimates, facility inventories, post-contractual documentation
- drawing up analyses, expert opinions, technical opinions
- original supervision